Click here for on-line registration
· Please make payment only in USD dollar and it will convert to Macau Patacas once received into the Bank account in Macau
· USD1 is approximately equal to MOP8.00
· For on-site registraion and payment, only cash(MOP) is accepted
(15 Oct, 2016)
Late / On-site
(16 Oct, 2016 to 20 Jan, 2017)
|Regular Registration||USD 550||USD 600|
|Student Registration||USD 350||USD 400|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||USD 80|
· Full member registration fee includes access to the conference, coffee breaks, lunch, welcome reception, banquet and program book.
IMPORTANT – Please note that:
· For each accepted paper to be presented, at least ONE author must register the full conference by 15 Dec, 2016.
· Early bird registration rates are valid until 15 Oct, 2016.
· Students must provide a valid evidence of their full-time student status at the registration desk.
· Each attendee must register separately.
· ONE Regular Rate registration can cover TWO conference papers.
· One Student Rate registration can cover ONE conference paper.
Delegates requiring an invitation letter for attending the conference may write to the ICCP10 Secretariat. Please make sure you include the following information when you send your request to email@example.com
· Name, postal address, and a valid email address.
· Number of your paper, title and list of authors, if you are presenting a paper.
· The words “Invitation Letter Request” in the subject field of your email.
* Please note that we will issue the invitation letter to either who has an accepted paper at conference or with proven that you are registered and settled the relevant payment.
On-line Registration & Payment Deadline: 6 Jan, 2017
· Registration payment can be made online via credit card and UnionPay (recommended) or telegraphic transfer (T/T).
· Registration will only be considered completed upon receiving the registration fees.
Credit Card and UionPay Payment
● Payment can be made online via Visa, Master Cards and UnionPay. Our system will automatically generate your transaction to us and you should receive our confirmation letter via email shortly.
● Sometimes due to limits of your network (e.g.: school network), browser (e.g.: IE), or proxy setting your online payment process may fail. Please try other browsers or computers or in other networks in this case.
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
Please complete a T/T with description of “Order Code, Paper ID and Your Name”
Account Name: Moxlink Technology Group Ltd.
Account No.: 0119-1011-00-0007997-50
Swift Code: ICBKMOMX
Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Macau) Limited
Bank Address: Avenida Venceslau de Morais No.167, Ind. Kek Seng R/C “I”, Macau
Please email the copy of the telegraphic transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +853 2872 1046 upon completion of the telegraphic transfer. Email confirmation letter will be sent to you once we confirmed the T/T has been well received.
· Confirmation Email of Registration will serve as your receipt, please print and bring it along with you to the registration desk.
· Only Credit Card and UnionPay is accepted for Late Online Registration while Cash (MOP) is accepted for On-Site Registration.
All the bank charges are to be borne by the participants. Our final receipt will only declare the net amount to be received by ICCP10 (excluding all the bank charges). Registrants will need to pay the balance (in cash onsite) if the final amount received is less than the invoice amount.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
· 50% of registration fee can be refunded for cancellation made in writing and received by the ICCP10 Secretariat on or before 1 Dec, 2016.
· There will be no refund for cancellation made after 1 Dec, 2016.
· Refund (if any) will be made after the conference by T/T.
For queries, please contact the Conference Secretariat of ICCP10 at +853 2871 2020 or email to email@example.com
Click here for on-line registration.