ICCP10 will consist of plenary sessions, parallel technical sessions in the form of mini-symposia, and poster sessions. Each mini-symposium will have keynote and invited talks as well as contributed oral presentations. Please select the topic to be covered in the conference or list of mini-symposia. Please use the template for the submission of abstract.
Submit your paper to ICCP10
>>> PAPER SUBMISSION SITE <<<
- Call for Paper (Download PDF)
- Paper Abstract Template (ICCP Abstract Template)
- Final Manuscript Template (Journal Manuscript Format)
- Paper Submission System
- Registration Site
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit papers to ICCP10 through our paper submission system. The submitted paper will be internationally peer-reviewed and only selected papers can be published on Communications in Computational Physics. The submitted papers will go through the following process.
1. Abstract (1 page) Submission (Participants who would like to present in the conference should submit the title and abstract through the Online Submissions System.)
2. Abstract Review and Notification of Acceptance
3. Manuscript (≥ 10 pages) Submission (if participants wish their papers to be published on Communications in Computational Physics).
Paper Abstract Preparation
Please note that abstract should be prepared in English in compliance with the ICCP Abstract Template (Download the ICCP Abstract Template). The conference reserves the right to refrain from reviewing abstracts that are not following the said template.
Final Manuscript Submission (if you wish to publish your paper on Communications in Computational Physics)
The format of the final manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
1. Manuscript must be in English;
2. The manuscript must follow the Journal Manuscript Format. Other formats may not be accepted.
3. Authors should submit their papers electronically to the Journal directly by 15 Mar, 2017.
Please refer to Special Issue page for more details.
Required Steps for Paper Publication
For accepted authors who wish to publish their papers on Communications in Computational Physics, please kindly complete ALL of the followings.
1. Finish on-line registration on or before 15 Dec, 2016 (Early bird registration ends on 15 Oct, 2016). Kindly notice that at least one author should present at ICCP10.
2. Revise the paper (not less than 10 pages) according to reviewer's comments.
3. Prepare the final manuscript in Journal Manuscript Format.
4. Send the final manuscript (in PDF format only) to the Journal directly according to instructions on or before 15 Mar, 2017.
Authors who fail to complete the items above may not be able to publish their papers in the Journal.
All papers submitted to ICCP10 should contain original, unpublished results, experimental or theoretical. All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism according to ICCP10 Policies.
ICCP10 reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from ICCP10 journal) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission).
1. Submission Policies
In accordance with the conference policy, plagiarism in any form, at any level, is unacceptable. Therefore the conference reserves the right to reject the final manuscript which is found to have high degree of plagiarism after registration without refund.
2. Paper Format
Before submission, make sure the format of abstract is in compliance with the ICCP10 format and that of final manuscript is in Journal Manuscript Format.
More useful and updated information such as guidelines and suggestions for presenters will be given later. Please kindly pay attention to the most updated information on ICCP10 conference website.